Monday 16 December 2019

Annual Donation 2019

Just did my annual personal donation via giving.sg.

Every year I try to choose different causes for my donation but generally I tend to gravitate towards the young and elderly.

Though the amount is not big I hope it helps in some way.

Equally important is that I hope this post can inspire others to help the less fortunate too.

While we collect our dividends or make money from the market, let's not forget those who needs some help.

On a side note, I've also decided to do some CSR for my company. Taking a leaf out of CapitaLand, I am thinking of donating 0.5% of my operating net profit after FY ends in Feb.

Let's see how. The ratio might change but the deed will be done.

Moving forward I hope this can be an annual event.

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment