Sunday 2 February 2020

SGX E-learning

Decided to do something fulfilling again today. While baby M was having her afternoon nap, I logged into SGX to do some elearning on Specified Investment Products (SIPs).

I must admit while I know about warrants and Daily Leverage Certificates (DLCs), I am not familiar with the other SIPs so this website is a good place to start reading up with.

For those interested, the website is


All in all I took about an hour for the reading and quiz. Importantly, I have gained alot of useful knowledge from here for my investment journey.

The topics covered includes:

1) Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
2) Exchange Traded Notes (ETNs)
3) Futures
4) Options
5) Structured Warrants
6) DLCs
7) Leveraged Inverse Products

Oh for those interested in trading SIPs but do not have the relevant qualification or experience, I believe reading these modules and doing the quiz online can help you to obtain the necessary approval from your broker to trade. You have to pass the quiz of course though :)

Anyway below are some screenshots for sharing purpose.

Go ahead and read up more if you think it helps. Enjoy guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment