Wednesday 3 July 2024

Giving Back To Society (Business ESG Efforts)

Company has performed quite well in the last FY with revenue setting a new record.
 
Being in the environmental management business, our business operation itself is already covering the "E" part of our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) efforts.
 
To contribute to the "S" part of the ESG pillars, I have just made a donation to three selected organisations.
 
The causes selected are nature, elderly and children. All of which are close to my heart and with the first one synergistic to my business as well.
 
Now the line between personal and business is blurring. And a Pte Ltd is supposed to be a separate entity from the owner. How ironic.
 
Anyway, the total donation amounted to 0.5% of our operating profit based on our last FY. I've mentioned about this commitment in a previous post.
 
I certainly hope I can do this year after year.

Again, this post is not about showing off or haolian~ing. Rather, it serves to instill some positivities and inspire readers to contribute back to the society.
 

On a separate note, my previous personal donation was done in December last year. How time flies. Cannot keep getting dividends without giving something in return right? I look forward to December this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment