Friday 31 January 2020

January 2020 Updates

Jan 2020

Portfolio Value after market close: S$130,401.20

Wifey's Portfolio Value after market close: S$64,721.20

Purchase: 

1) CapitaLand Retail China Trust (CRCT), 5,000 shares @ $1.53
2) Japfa, accepted allocation of 3,000 rights and applied for another 7,000 excess

Sold: None

Dividends: SingTel @ $340

Portfolio value increased to ~$130K this month with the addition of the 5,000 shares of CRCT. This is one of the counters in my watch list and when its share price fell to my comfortable level, I proceeded to queue and managed to get it at $1.53.
 
Have written a short piece on this in the previous post.
 
Have decided to take up my Japfa allocation and apply for some excess as I view this as a nice opportunity to increase my holdings at a lower price than market.

There are a few other counters with price getting near to my TP. Will be watching closely.

My focus this year remains non-REITs, particularly banks, as part of my portfolio balancing.
 
Share price of DBS has fallen by quite a bit today before recovering slightly in the last two hours. However it is still above $25 which is still too high in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment