Wednesday 23 June 2021

Have You Taken Advantage of moomoo's June Promotion? (Updated 6th July 2021)

I started using moomoo back in April this year and the more I use it, the more I like the platform over the others.
 
Apart from the free Apple share and welcome bundle, there are so many tools to explore, updated news for a quick catch up, short courses to attend and a very interactive forum for discussion on your stocks with other users.
 
Another feature that I like is the ease of earning points to redeem stuffs like limited and peripheral products as well as Futu coupons.
 
Last month I've blogged about my redemption of a money box for my kids here. It took some delay due to Covid but finally the money box is here!
 

It might be still early to teach my kids about investment. But it's never too early to inculcate in them the importance of saving for a rainy day.

It took 9,888 points for me to redeem this money box (it has since been increased to 12,000 points) but like I mentioned above, it is not hard to earn the points.
 
It doesn't even requires frequent stock trading. In fact I only traded stocks 3 times so far since most of my transactions are in Options.
 
Just to share some tips on how I accumulated my points.
 
 
Try to complete the Ach. and Growth Tasks which are not hard at all. Also do sign in daily and do daily tasks like reading news and do some paper trading.

It's as simple as that.
 
moomoo June Campaign

Coming back to the June promotion which runs from 1st June - 2nd Aug 2021, 2000 hours.
 
The welcome bundle for new account opening is largely the same as previous campaigns which I've shared here and here.
 
1) 180 days commission-free trades for the US, HK and SG stock markets.
 
2) Free access to Level 2 market data for the US stock market.
 
3) Free access to Level 1 market data for the SG stock market.
 
4) 1 x free Apple (AAPL) share. 

5) 1 x free Nio (NIO) share*. 

* The added bonus here is that after depositing the minimum S$2,700 and upon unlocking Level 1 trading badge or completing 5 trades, you will receive your free Nio share too.
 
You can use my referral link to sign up for the account opening if you wish to start enjoying the benefits.
 
At this point of writing, one Apple share and Nio share is worth US$139.87 and US$50.23 respectively.
 
In other words, you will be getting around S$255 just by doing a few simple steps mentioned above.

If you ask me, it is easy money and a no brainer honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment