Thursday 8 July 2021

My Portfolio Lineup (Season 2021)

Since it seems quite fun, I took a leaf from my fellow investors and created my own lineup as well.
 
 
I used my favourite 4-3-3 attack-oriented formation to push forward while maintaining a solid back four.
 
The Achilles heel of my team is the relatively weak bench.
 
Sub Bench
 
ESR REIT - So far failed to perform to expectation
MNACT - Suffering from recent loss of form
SingTel - Former star player, injury prone with potential to recover
Sundial Growers - A free transfer but suspected drug taker
 
Suspension
 
RHT
 
Transfer

Our scouts have recently identified several exciting players and we are in the midst of negotiating on a possible transfer for a potential young player. 

Might be arriving in coming days. We will make the official announcement once the medical has been passed and squad number assigned.

No comments:

Post a Comment