Wednesday 8 February 2017

See See Look Look, Books and Movie

Call me wols but I just watched 'The Cabin In The Woods' recently.

It's just the type of movie I like! Full of blood, gore and nonsense.

Ideal for a de-stressing session.

Imagine werewolf, basilisk, clown, merman, wraiths, zombies and other monsters together in a movie. Not to mention a unicorn stabbing people with its horn.

What's there not to love, seriously?

On the literary side, I recently completed 'Kublai Khan: The Mongol King Who Remade China' by John Man. I started this book right after I finished another book by the same author - 'Genghis Khan: Life, Death and Resurrection'.



Next up, I'm going to complete another book which I stopped halfway some months ago and has been lying on my bedside collecting dust ever since.

I promise to complete it soon.

Do not procrastinate. Do not procrastinate. Do not procrastinate...

Lastly, just a selected short list of books which I have also completed in the past two years and felt it's worth a sharing:

1. 1421: The Year China Discovered America (By Gavin Menzies)
2. No Easy Day (By Kevin Maurer & Mark Owen)
3. The Best I Could (By Subhas Anandan)
4. It's Easy to Cry (By Subhas Anandan)
5. Patton: A Genius For War (By Carlo D'Este)
6. Hard Truths To Keep Singapore Going (By Han Fook Kwang, Zuraidah Ibrahim, Etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment