Last day of July, decided to share some quotable quotes that I have came across over the years.
Some of these quotes are inspirational, some funny, some serious, some serve as a reminder and some are simply coined by myself.
1. When you are nobody everything you say is rubbish. When you are somebody everything you say is a quote.
2. It's not what you say. It's how you say it.
3. Having a bad day doing something you love is better than having a good day in an uninspiring workplace.
4. Second place is the first loser.
5. Nobody dies a virgin because life fucks us all.
6. Enjoy life. There is plenty of time to be dead.
7. Since like travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak.
8. Money is not everything. There's Mastercard & Visa.
9. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
10. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
11. The wise never marry. And when they marry they become otherwise.
12. Earlier in my life I have to choose between hypocritical humility and honest arrogance, I chose arrogance.
13. Only speak if you can better the silence.
14. We do not stop playing because we are old. We grow old because we stop playing.
15. Try and regret rather than regret for not trying.