Wednesday 30 August 2017

August Updates

August has been a good month for me in terms of investments.

Dividends

Dividends Collected

S$1,486.57

This comes from M1, SingTel, OCBC, CapitaLand Commercial Trust and Suntec Reit.

Stocks Purchased

Mapletree Logistics Trust @ S$1.185

This purchase forms part of my long term portfolio. Reasons for entering have been shared here.

Comfort Delgro @ S$2.18

Bought a second tranche when the price took a battering recently. This lowered my average price and subsequently I sold my holdings to take in some profits.

However I will enter CDG again once the opportunity arises as it is still a solid stock that I fancy and my belief in its fundamentals remains unchanged.

Wilmar @ S$3.11

I have been monitoring Wilmar for some time and when the price dropped recently to what I felt is a value with sufficient safety margin, I decided to make my maiden purchase into this commodities giant.

This will be a short term trade for me as it does not fits into my long term plan.

Stock Sold

Comfort Delgro @ S$2.33

Sold CDG for a small profit during the mini run up on news of possible collaboration with Uber. Decided to lock in the profits first for deployment elsewhere.


Last but not least, I received a bonus S$100 in the form of NS50 vouchers. Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Damn .... I'm still waiting for my NS50 vouchers!!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I thought I'm among the latest already. No worries yours will come eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you bought both Wilmar and comfortdelgro at v good prices!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Have been monitoring for some time before the opportunity opened up for entrance :)

      Delete